ILM Level 5 Qualification: Leadership and Management (Award, Certificate or Diploma)
Those taking this qualification will be expected to have some level of management experience; middle managers seeking to enhance their skills and/or move towards senior management positions.
The benefits to You
- You’ll utilise a range of key management techniques to improve results and raise your profile
- You’ll develop your ability to motivate individuals and teams through engagement, leadership and inspiration
- You will gain an ILM qualification that is nationally recognised and benchmarked.
The benefits to Your Employer
- Employers will benefit from managers that are more confident, effective and motivated, providing strategic leadership and measurable benefits
- This ILM Level 5 qualification can be tailored to suit the needs of both the employer and the individual through optional units
The units cover a wide range of skills within six core management areas, including facilitating innovation and change, relationship and people management, as well as personal skills.
Following successful completion of the ILM Level 5 qualification in Leadership and Management learners can progress to other Level 5 qualifications including the Extended Diploma.