ILM Level 3 Qualification: Leadership and Management (Award, Certificate or Diploma)
Leadership and Management are key skills for anyone that has managerial responsibilities in their workplace. This qualification is especially useful for those managers and leaders that might not have formal training, and who need to lead their team through a period of change or restructuring for whatever reason.
The benefits to You
- You’ll develop a range of key leadership and management skills and capabilities which can be applied to the workplace.
- You’ll learn how to motivate individuals and teams through engagement and leadership knowledge
- You will gain an ILM qualification that is nationally recognised.
The benefits to Your Employer
- Employers will benefit from team leaders and managers that are more confident, effective and motivated, with increased workplace productivity as a result
- This ILM Level 3 qualification can be tailored to suit the needs of both the employer and the individual through optional units
- Assessments carried out in the workplace ensures that new skills are transferred to the job.
The units cover a wide range of core management skills, including relationship and people management, project management, relationship building and the use of action learning to enhance leadership capabilities.
Following successful completion of the ILM Level 3 qualification in Leadership and Management learners can take a number of progressive qualifications at ILM Level 3 and 4.