ILM Level 2 Qualification: Leadership and Management (Award, Certificate or Diploma)
This ILM Level 2 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills are perfect qualifications for team leaders still honing their skills. They can also assist leaders and managers in becoming more effective and confident in their role. For new or aspiring team leaders – it can provide a great boost to their confidence, especially when making the often difficult transition from being a member of a team to actually leading a team!
The benefits to You
- You’ll learn key leadership and management skills which can be transferred to and applied in, the workplace
- It will improve the performance of you and your team
- You will gain an ILM qualification that is nationally recognised.
The benefits to Your Employer
- Employers will benefit from team leaders and managers that are more competent, effective and motivated, with increased workplace productivity as a result
- This ILM Level 2 qualification can be tailored to suit the needs of both the employer and the individual
- Assessments carried out in the workplace ensures that new skills are transferred to the job.
The units cover a wide range of essential leadership competencies, including communication, working with others, workplace direction and leadership, problem solving, planning and monitoring workloads.
Following successful completion of the ILM Level 2 Award or Certificate in leadership and Team Skills, learners can progress to the ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Leadership and Management.